Learning Domain Driven Design (DDD)? Here's some resources that I'm working through and have found useful.
- Domain-Driven Design: Tackling complexity in the Heard of Software (by Eric Evans) - Often referred to as the bible of DDD this book discusses the subject in intricate detail. Keep reading it until it sinks in.
- Domain Driven Design - Step by Step Guide - Free eBook by Casey Charlton - covers the fundamentals and is very easy to follow
- Domain Driven Design Quickly - Another free eBook which is a more concise summary of what Eric Evans' book covers.
- DDD Sample - The original how-to DDD sample application based on the Cargo example from Eric Evans' book.
- DDD Sample (.NET) - A direct .NET port of the DDD sample above by Szymon Pobiega, that has then been extended to include additional concepts such as CQRS and Event Sourcing. Source code now on Github.
- Some videos on Parleys.com:
- MSDN DDD NLayered .NET 4.0 Architecture Guide - Source code here.