Some useful links for getting memcached up on Windows.
- Memcached Windows binaries - 1.2.X is a bit outdated and doesn't support binary protocol (an issue you'll run into if using the latest Enyim Memcached Client). This site has links to the 1.4.X versions.
- Running Memcached on Azure - I'll be doing this in a few days. Steve Marx has put a couple of NuGets together for doing just this including handling scaling of instances
- MemcacheDManager - Windows GUI tool for managing/monitoring your Memcache instances
- Enyim Memcached Client - Memcached client for .NET
- Getting Memcached running on Windows
- Using Memcached from C#
- A cache abstractions library (including an adapter for Memcached)